Private Client Dealer
Vacancy: Private Client Dealer
Reporting to: Head of Private Clients
Location: London Office/Remote
About Clear Currency
We are a team of experts providing our clients with the knowledge they need to move money from A to B, worry-free. Our mission is to remove the complexity and risk of international payments.
We are proud of the strength of our relationships with our clients and partners. Relationships focused on long-term success, built on our dedication to excellent customer service.
As we continue our growth in the UK we are looking for an experienced and ambitious individual to join our private client team, helping us to grow the team with plenty of opportunities for career progression. The right candidate will be self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and drive to build revenue.
In a crowded market, we offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team-orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Execution of trades for private clients
- Meet key dealing KPIs - including revenue, conversions etc.
- Help with onboarding clients, meeting KYC requirements
- Identify opportunities to grow the private client base
- Cross-selling for referrals and corporate business
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Supporting the senior dealing team with queries such as settlements etc.
- Assisting with online dealing clients, helping with the full trade cycle
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- 1+ years of private client/corporate dealing role experience
- High-level organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Confident communicating with a number of stakeholders
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- 23 days' holiday
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
How to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Clear Currency is a trading name of Clear Treasury (UK Trading) Ltd.
Industry Insight Articles
How to Mitigate Foreign Exchange Risk
Currency risk can have a significant effect on the efficiency and profitability of any international business. Each exchange rate movement affects how much you receive from sales and what you pay to suppliers.
Moving to Dubai from the UK: Checklist
You’re ready for a new life overseas and have decided you’re moving to Dubai. Now it’s time to consider the various costs involved, from your visa and accommodation, to health insurance, shipping your belongings and bringing your beloved pets along too.
Currency Outlook Quarter 1 2023
Clear Currency looks back at the performance of the US dollar, euro and sterling in Q4 2022, and assesses what might be in store for Q1 2023.